We offer each individual the opportunity to educate himself or herself in the field of tax preparation through the ComproTax, Inc. Fundamental Individual Federal Income Tax Course. ENROLL NOW
During this course you will learn
- How to Determine Filing Status
- How to Prepare a Personal Return Using Forms 1040EZ, 1040A, and form 1040.
- How to Prepare a Return with Schedule A (Itemized Deductions)
- How to Prepare a Return Which Includes Schedule E for Rental Income
- How to Prepare a Return for Self-Employed Persons Using Schedules C or C-EZ
- How to Calculate and Strategically Use Depreciation
- How to Apply the Rules for the Earned Income Credit
- Due Diligence Requirements Relating to the Earned Income Credit
- How to Figure the Child and Dependent Care Expense Credit
- How to Use the Lifetime Learning Credit and Hope Scholarship Credit (Two Relatively New Education Credits)…
... and much more information covering many other tax related topics.
Our short-term goal is to make you an independently able tax preparation specialist by providing you, as a student, a sound background and full understanding of tax laws, principles and practices!
Our long term goal is to uplift each affiliate to a position of a successful business owner!
Call today, 1-888-884-2829 ENROLL NOW
Click here to contact us or email email@example.com